Sunday, November 29, 2015

BEAUTY | Deborah Lippmann's Roar

Although I have only just published my top 5 picks in the world of berry nail polish, I might have changed my mind already. Can we make it top 6 and add another colour, please? Because this Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Miss Independent is just way too beautiful not to have a mention!   

The new collection Roar by Deborah Lippmann has some beautiful, oh so beautiful shades in it - one of them being the gorgeous deep wine colour that is Miss Independent and the other which caught my eye is She Wolf - a warm greige with a hint of nude. And have I mentioned how pretty the bottles are? Too pretty not to be under this year’s Christmas tree. Just saying. You can get the whole collection here on Look Fantastic.
from Cityscape Bliss http://www.cityscape-bliss.com/2015/11/beauty-deborah-lippmanns-roar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment